Senior and health compromised shopping hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7am-8am (limit 10 shoppers at a time)
- Limit to 50 shoppers in the store at a time
- We highly encourage one shopper per cart
- Practice safe social distancing
- The sporting goods entrance is now open to 50 shoppers at a time as well.
- You cannot get from the sporting goods section to the grocery section INSIDE the store at this time, you must go outside and use the respective entrance.
- 7 days a week from 8am-4pm
- Orders are only processed between 8am-4pm
- Orders must be limited to 30 items
- Orders must include a phone number
- Identify your method of payment in your order
- We will call you when your order is ready for pick up
- If you have alcohol or tobacco products on your order, the person picking up must show proper identification. NO exceptions.
How to Place Orders:
- Submit your order from our website here
- Email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org (this is the ONLY email that will be monitored for grocery orders)